Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Walk this way, Wayne Brady
- Toys in the attic, Kathy Greenwood
- Big 10" record, Colin Mochrie
- Dude looks like a lady, Ryan Stiles
I'm Drew Carey, your host. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- taking pills to lose weight while you sleep
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Kathy
- Wayne - Two catfighting inmates in a women's prison
- Colin - Recently arrived alien learning behavior from the others
- Ryan - Gradually turning into a nervous lizard
- Scene with an Audience Member
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience member: Molly
- Scene: On the Titanic, Ryan, and impoverished artist, is doing a nude sketch of our audience member when her fiancee enters
- Pairs: Ryan and Kathy, Wayne and Colin
- Greatest Hits
- TV pitchmen: Ryan and Colin
- Singer: Wayne
- Album: Songs of the Marine Corps
- Tex-Mex - "Shine Those Shoes"
- Jewel - "Give Me Twenty"
- Swing - "Let's Take a Shower"
- Santana - "Invading Peru for the Hell of It"
- Foreign Film Dub
- Actors: Kathy and Drew
- Translators: Colin and Ryan
- Language: Russian
- Film: Dead in the Gulag
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a game of Film Dub
- Kathy reads the credits as one of the bartenders from Coyote Ugly while these guys try to impress her