|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
April 12, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Pat Buchanan in the White House.
- Questions Only
- The scene: Tensions rise as the patrons of an Old West saloon prepare for the arrival of the notorious "Ugly Gang."
- African Chant
- Wayne leads the chant; the others chant back-up.
- They sing to Mike, a graduate student who majored in astronomy.
- The Millionaire Show
- The "frisky old people" version.
- Colin hosts, Ryan is the contestant, Kathy is Ryan's "phone-a-friend," and Wayne is his plus-one in the audience.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Scenes from the Eskimo Soap Opera
- Rejected Show Names for "Whose Line is it Anyway?"
- What Kathy Greenwood is Thinking Right Now
- Trying to Look Cool While Doing Very Uncool Things
- What Women Say to Each Other in the Bathroom During the "Whose Line?" Intermission
- Odd Things to See Written on Highway Warning Signs
- Titles for Colin Mochrie's Autobiography
- Other Things You Can See from the Moon Besides the Great Wall of China
- Subject: I Got Arrested
- Kathy Greenwood
- Everyone reads the credits as frisky old people.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|