Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- He's my best bud, Brad Sherwood
- We go way back, Wayne Brady
- What a pal, Colin Mochrie
- Security? Can someone call security? Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't even exist, like...
- Royalty payments from Napster
- Don't matter, like...
- The buffet to Ally McBeal
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Thor Buttockth"
- Co-anchor: Brad as "Jerry Jubilee" - Aggressive fire and brimstone televangelist
- Sports: Wayne as "Janise" - Female dancer in a steamy rap video
- Weather: Ryan as "Sparky Funee" - 15-year old gawky teenager practicing making out
- Singers: Brad, Wayne, and Ryan
- Song: "Do the Trucker"
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: In the circus
- Greatest Hits
- Salesmen: Ryan and Colin
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- Album: "Songs of the Beekeeper"
- Ska - "Hornets, Yellowjackets, and Wasps"
- Green Day - "Grabbin' My Pollen"
- Square dance - "Whack the Hive"
- Wayne Brady
- Gets to just lay around while the rest of us work
- Colin reads the credits like he's on a rooftop shouting out why he's gonna jump