|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
March 29, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (The points don't even exist. Like...) Royalty payments from Napster.
- A buffet to Ally McBeal.
- Weird Newscasters
- Colin is the anchor of this newscast.
- Brad, Colin's co-anchor, is an aggressive fire-and-brimstone televangelist.
- Wayne, at the sports desk, is a female dancer in a steamy rap video.
- Ryan, doing the weather, is a 15-year-old gawky teenager practicing making out.
- Wayne, Brad, and Ryan sing "Do the Trucker."
- Colin and Ryan act out a film noir scene set in the circus.
- Greatest Hits
- Colin and Ryan try to sell a compilation of "Songs of the Beekeeper," sung by Brad and Wayne.
- Wayne Brady.
- Colin reads the credits as a man on a rooftop shouting out why he's about to jump.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|