Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Just a little off the top and leave the sideburns, Brad Sherwood
- Just a little off the back and sides, Wayne Brady
- Just do the best you can, Colin Mochrie
- I'll have the Doogie Howser, Ryan Stiles
My name's Drew Carey, I'm the host. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- if *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys traded guys
- Brad - Slappy
- Ryan - Panicky Ski-Jump Puppet Man
- Colin - The Bitter Drunk Kid
- Wayne - Captain Flubber
- Crisis: We're out of milk
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Performers: Brad, Ryan, and Colin
- Scene: Colin is a female boss who has invited Brad and Ryan over for a barbecue to discuss the fact that only one of them is getting promoted
- "What do you mean by that?"
- "I want one of those."
- "That's my job."
- "Someone needs a hug."
- Scenes from a Hat
- What the cast of Cats is doing now that the show has finally closed
- Grafitti in the Whose Line bathroom
- The wrong thing to say to a heartbroken friend
- What Whose Line cast members wish for when they blow out their birthday candles
- In-laws that make you question your engagement
- Greatest Hits
- TV pitchmen: Ryan and Colin
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- Album: Songs of the Travelling Salesman
- Barenaked Ladies - "It Sucks up Pennies"
- 60s protest - "Knock, Knock, Hello, Slam"
- Bloodhound Gang - "I Forgot My Pitch"
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Performers: Wayne, Drew, and Ryan
- To: Becca
- Song: "The First Time We Kissed"
- Colin Mochrie
- Wayne and Brad read the credits as two obnoxious hyped-up rock stars accepting an award
- Cece is not credited, although she does perform in this episode.