Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- All-beef patties, Wayne Brady
- Sesame seed bun, Chip Esten
- Secret sauce, Colin Mochrie
- Extra cheese, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Drew Carey, your host. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The Border Patrol
- Colin - Presidential Candidate Man
- Ryan - Toddler Doing Everything for the First Time Boy
- Chip - The Mosh Pit Kid
- Wayne - Can't Control His Stallion Man
- Crisis: No teleprompters
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Trish and Melissa
- Scene: Ship's captain Ryan and his new bride Colin are getting romantic in their cabin on the Titanic moments before it hits the iceberg
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Performers: Wayne, Chip, and Colin
- To: Allie
- Song: "You've Got a Beautiful Bald Spot"
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: With the Philistine army approaching, Samson, Colin, is furious with Delilah, Ryan, for cutting off his hair
- "Hold me close and call me Ginger."
- "Aren't you hot in that wetsuit?"
- "Boy, I'm still hammered from last night."
- "Hop on, I'll show you what this baby can do."
- Irish Drinking Song
- About: Got mugged
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Drew, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is an angry football coach trying to inspire his quarterback, Drew, at halftime
- Wayne Brady
- Everybody reads the credits as toddlers who have just learned their first words