Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- He shoots! He Scores! Greg Proops
- A hole in one, Wayne Brady
- Back, back, back, back, back, back, back, Colin Mochrie
- Nooooooooooooo! Ryan Stiles
and I'm Drew Carey, your host. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Ninety percent of your mail
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Greg as "Sickof Survivor"
- Co-anchor: Colin - A talking parrot
- Sports: Wayne - Aggressive old drunk who used to do the sports
- Weather: Ryan - Siegfried and Roy whose act is going dangerously wrong
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Performers: Greg, with Ryan and Colin
- "I didn't know you had one of those."
- "That's completely disgusting."
- "God I love you."
- "How does that feel?"
- Scene: Ryan is the president, who's just been caught with a woman, and has called in Colin, his female press secretary, and Greg, his adviser, to solve the crisis
- Party Quirks
- Host: Greg
- Wayne - Determined little old lady who likes tight butts
- Colin - Increasingly violent bouncer clearing the bar at closing time
- Ryan - The third of each animal species trying to talk its way onto Noah's ark
- Greatest Hits
- TV commercial pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singer: Wayne
- Album: Songs of the Nurse
- Reggae - "Four-Hundred-Dollar Bill"
- Wyclef Jean and The Rock - "I'm Tired of Wearing White"
- Rockabilly - "I Wish I Were a Doctor"
- Pairs: Colin and Wayne, Drew and Ryan
- Greg Proops
- Gets to sit at the desk while the rest do Props
- Everybody reads the credits as aliens looking down from their spaceship