|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
March 15, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- 90% of your mail!
- Weird Newscasters
- Colin (co-anchor) - Talking Parrot
- Wayne (sportscaster) - Aggressive Old Drunk Who Used To Do The Sports
- Ryan (weatherman) - Siegfried and Roy in the middle of an act that's going dangerously wrong
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Scene: Ryan is the president who has called in his female press secretary, Colin, and Greg, his advisor, to solve a crisis.
- Party Quirks
- Wayne - Determined little old lady who likes tight butts
- Colin - Increasingly violent bouncer clearing the bar at closing time
- Ryan - The third of each animal species trying to talk its way on to the ark
- Greatest Hits
- Songs of the Nurse
- Greg Proops
- Everyone reads the credits as aliens looking down from their spaceship
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|