|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
February 21, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Who's Behind You In The Buffet Line
- Hollywood Director
- Scene: Ryan is a nervous bank robber holding up Wayne, who is the bank teller. Greg is the cop who bursts in.
- Colin's Directions: Do it like a soap opera (Ryan is pregnant, Wayne is not, and Greg has a limp), speed it up and then slow it down, do it like you're chippendales (Ryan and Wayne are sped up/slowed down, and Greg strips as Goofy).
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings about bank tellers in the style of the West Side Story, with the other three as his back up dancers.
- Sound Effects (With Audience Members)
- Scene: Ryan is Tarzan, and Colin is Jane. They are hunting for food when they hear trouble in the jungle.
- World's Worst Dating Service Video
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- 'You Fill My Life With Jello'
- Greg Proops and Colin Mochrie
- Ryan and Colin read the credits as Tarzan and Jane
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|