Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Is this seat taken? Brad Sherwood
- D'you come here often? Wayne Brady
- I bet you say that to all the guys! Colin Mochrie
- Haha! I'm sorry. I thought you were a woman, Ryan Stiles
Hi, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- A bicycle-riding fish to a lesbian
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Brad as "Skip Shapley"
- Co-anchor: Colin as "Baldy Flapscalp" - Panics over the slightest thing
- Sports: Wayne as "Ricardo Balbón Montez de la Vasquez Asavolca" - Spanish TV's Crocodile Hunter
- Weather: Ryan as "Misty Showers" - Mercenary on a mission to replace everyone on the show
- Award Show
- Presenters: Brad and Wayne
- Winners: Colin and Ryan
- For: Hillbillies
- If You Know What I Mean
- Performers: Brad, Colin, and Ryan
- Scene: Three track and field athletes talk in the locker room after a big meet
- Greatest Hits
- TV pitchmen: Ryan and Colin
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- Album: Songs of the Travelling Salesman
- Bluegrass - "Is Your Husband Home?"
- Blues - "Brushes, Encyclopedias, and Vacuum Cleaners"
- The Who - "Doorbell Wizard"
- Colin Mochrie
- The rest get to do a game of Props
- Ryan reads the credits as a mercenary taking people out