Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Nothing up my sleeve, Wayne Brady
- Pick a number between one and Chip Esten
- Just say the magic words, Colin Mochrie
- Watch me pull a rabbit out of Ryan Stiles
I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- A degree from an online university
- A real lesbian in a lesbian chat room
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Colin is a witch hunter about to burn Ryan at the stake for being a witch. Wayne is her boyfriend, a farmer who has come to plead for her life
- Styles: Real World, Masterpiece Theatre, Latin American game show, Barney, Crocodile Hunter
- Singers: Chip and Wayne
- About: A dishwasher
- Style: Jitterbug
- Song Titles
- Scene: At an emergency room
- Party Quirks
- Host: Chip
- Wayne - Scene-stealing extra showing he can play the other parts better
- Colin - Has brought a date covered in chocolate body paint and he's licking it off
- Ryan - Baseball player trying to steal his way home
- Greatest Hits
- TV commercial pitchmen: Ryan and Colin
- Singers: Wayne and Chip
- Album: Songs of the Cowboy
- Early vaudeville - "Hock Ptui Ding"
- Simon & Garfunkel - "The Sounds of Stirrups"
- Run DMC - "You Yellow-Bellied Lily-Livered Oooh [Mother]"
- Performers: Chip, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- About: Plastic surgery
- Colin reads the credits as a jilted bride left at the altar being comforted by his bridesmaids