Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- It's not you, it's me, Wayne Brady
- Can we still be friends? Jeff Davis
- I can't stand the sound of your breathing, Colin Mochrie
- Your stuff's in the yard, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Friday afternoon at work
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Jeff
- Wayne - All the members of the Klump family
- Colin - Angry neighbor whose relaxing bath keeps getting disturbed
- Ryan - Wary bird building its nest being repeatedly frightened away
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: Ryan is a heroic gladiator about to go out and fight for his freedom, and he tries to raise the spirits of his panicking fellow gladiator, Colin
- "My name is Bill. I like tight panties."
- "Give it a squeeze and check its working."
- "Look at me, I'm tiny."
- "The chickens are coming! The chickens are coming!"
- Pairs: Ryan and Jeff, Wayne and Colin
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Kevin and Tina
- Scene: Two Jedi Knights checking out their spaceship and equipment before going into battle to attack the Death Star
- Singers: Jeff and Wayne
- About: Timmery, a dental hygienist
- Style: Gospel
- Performers: Wayne, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- About: The beach
- Jeff Davis
- As punishment, the rest get to do a Hoedown
- Colin reads the credits as the angry neighbor