Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Whipping up a storm, Greg Proops
- Slightly cloudy with a chance of rain, Wayne Brady
- Experiencing a cold front, Colin Mochrie
- Hailstones the size of golf balls, Ryan Stiles
I'm Drew Carey, your host. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- An L.A. Clippers ticket
- Greg - Super Scooper
- Ryan - Drill Sergeant Boy
- Colin - Wet T-Shirt Contest Boy
- Wayne - Gap Ad Kid
- Crisis: Too many doggy landmines
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Ryan is an android from the future and has come back to warn hot dog vendor, Colin, the chosen one, that evil android Wayne is on a mission to kill him
- Styles: I Love Lucy, Soap opera, Barney, Martial arts film, 50s musical
- World's worst dating service video
- Greatest Hits
- TV pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singer: Wayne
- Album: Songs of the Scoutmaster
- Jimmy Cliff - "Be Prepared, 'Cuz I Don't Know What's Going On"
- Electric blues - "It's a Bear, You're on Your Own"
- Limp Bizkit - "Killer Jamboree"
- World's Worst
- Person to be stranded on a desert island with
- Wayne Brady
- Gets to sit there in Drew's warm, sticky seat while the rest do a game
- Ryan and Greg read the credits as two B-list celebrities hosting a PBS pledge night