Good evening and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Shaken, not stirred, Greg Proops
- With a twist of lime, Wayne Brady
- On the rocks, Colin Mochrie
- In a coconut shell with a little umbrella, Ryan Stiles
I'm Drew Carey, your host. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Keith Richards to a vampire
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Wayne
- Greg - Jack Nicholson from The Shining
- Colin - World's most annoying moviegoer
- Ryan - President Colin's bodyguard on assassination alert
- Film Dub
- Performers: Ryan, Greg, and Colin
- Scene: A marriage in trouble
- Film: The Brain that Wouldn't Die (1962)
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Ryan is a speeding motorist, pulled over by Wayne, a motorcycle cop, who discovers Colin tied up in the back
- Styles: Mexican soap opera, Gladiator movie, Porno, Animal Planet, Star Trek
- Themed Restaurant
- Diners: Colin and Wayne
- Maitre d' and waiter: Greg and Ryan
- Scene: Two businessmen having a power lunch
- Theme: An emergency room
- Greatest Hits
- TV voiceover guys: Colin and Ryan
- Singer: Wayne
- Album: Songs of the Zookeeper
- 60s protest - "[elephant trumpeting sound]"
- 1953 polka - "Beers and Sloths"
- Diana Ross - "Please Don't Feed"
- Pairs: Drew and Ryan, Wayne and Colin
- Everyone but Greg
- Get to do Props
- Greg and Wayne read the credits as a hillbilly couple backstage at The Jerry Springer Show