|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
November 16, 2000
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Blair Witch II.
- After that, Robin runs to the camera and shouts, "Get out! Get out!"
- Hollywood Director
- Scene: Ryan and Robin are two Italian chefs making pizzas when they notice unusually large rodents in the kitchen. Wayne enters later as the exterminator who is called to the scene.
- Styles: Like hillbillies, Riverdance, and filled with lust.
- Robin and Wayne sing a gospel song to Jeremy, who is an air traffic controller.
- Party Quirks
- Colin is hosting this party; Wayne, Robin, and Ryan enter in that order as his guests.
- Wayne: A sitcom starring RIchard Simmons, Charo, and Mr. T as roommates.
- Robin: A horrified member of the Fashion Police rounding up people for crimes against fashion.
- Ryan: He thinks people's butts are Magic 8-Balls.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Unlikely Superheroes
- World's Worst Subject for an Interpretive Dance
- If Entertainers Worked Funerals...
- Famous Hollywood Roles as Played by Carol Channing
- Things You Don't Expect to Hear When You Put Your Ear to a Seashell
- Bad Choices to Make When a Genie Grants You Three Wishes
- Inappropriate Anecdotes on a Celebrity Talk Show
- What Robin Williams is Thinking Right Now
- Colin Mochrie
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|