|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
November 9, 2000
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- ...the brunette from ABBA.
- Film TV and Theatre Styles
- In this scene, a mad scientist (Colin) comes home to his lab to find his wife (Kathy) is bed with his latest creation (Ryan).
- Styles used are: The Brady Bunch, Indiana Jones, Spanish soccer telecast, The Crocodile Hunter, melodrama, and Jeopardy!
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings to Cyrus--who is retired from a lot of things, most notably the Merchant Navy--in the old-timey stylings of Mae West.
- Colin and Ryan act out a film noir scene set in an operating room.
- With Kathy and Ryan in the studio, and Colin behind the green screen.
- Scene: An old-timey strip club.
- Motown Group
- Wayne, Colin, and Ryan sing "Do the Navy SEAL."
- Winning the Lottery
- Kathy Greenwood
- Colin reads the credits, unaware that the other performers are standing behind him and stripping down to their tassels.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|