Good evening everybody, welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Oh boy, something smells like Wayne Brady
- Mmm, what's cookin'? Kathy Greenwood
- Well, if it's Thursday, it must be Colin Mochrie
- Better open a window! I'm making Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- The brunette from ABBA
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Kathy
- Scene: Colin is a mad scientist who comes home to find his wife Kathy in bed with Ryan, who is his latest creation
- Styles: Brady Bunch, Indiana Jones, Spanish soccer telecast, Crocodile Hunter, Melodrama, Jeopardy!
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- About: Cyrus, who is retired from a lots of things, his favorite being the Merchant Marines
- Style: Mae West
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: In an operating room
- Newsanchors: Ryan and Kathy
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: An old-timey strip club
- Motown Group
- Singers: Wayne, Colin, and Ryan
- Song: "Do the Navy SEAL"
- Kathy Greenwood
- To be punished, the rest have to do a hoedown
- Colin reads the credits, unaware that the rest of these guys are behind him, stripping with tassels on them