|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
November 2, 2000
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- ...our border with Mexico.
- Weird Newscasters
- Colin is the anchor of this news show.
- Jeff, Colin's co-anchor, is a horserace announcer.
- Wayne, at the sports desk, is a Jamaican love god reporting live from a bedroom while he's on a hot date.
- Ryan, doing the weather, knows his wife is at home cheating on him, and can't take it anymore.
- Scenes from a Hat
- If Famous Movie Lines Included Product Plugs...
- What Cows are Thinking When Being Milked
- If You Celebrated Mundane Events As If You Scored a Touchdown
- Entries in Drew Carey's Diary
- What Our Audience is Thinking Right Now
- Unusual Uses For Your Cat
- Party Quirks
- Jeff is hosting is party; Wayne, Colin, and Ryan enter in that order.
- Wayne is Jeff's hopelessly outclassed tag-team wrestler.
- Colin is posing for Playboy Magazine.
- Ryan is portraying a series of animals crossing thin ice.
- Greatest Hits
- Colin and Ryan try to pitch a compilation of "Songs of the Taxi Driver," as sung by Wayne and Jeff.
- Beach Hoedown
- Jeff Davis
- Wayne reads the credits while reprising his Jamaican love god schtick.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|