Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Hit me baby, one more time, Wayne Brady
- I was born to make you happy, Jeff Davis
- Oops, I did it again, Colin Mochrie
- Hey, are those things real? Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- our border with Mexico
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Wes Fiwwingmoretaste"
- Co-anchor: Jeff as "Manny Girl" - Horserace announcer
- Sports: Wayne as "Reggae Jackson" - Jamaican love god reporting live from a bedroom, where he's on a hot date
- Weather: Ryan as "Lamont Estsurlatable" - Knows his wife is at home cheating on him, and he's not gonna take it anymore
- Scenes from a Hat
- If famous movie lines included product plugs
- What cows are thinking when being milked
- If you celebrated mundane events as if you scored a touchdown
- Entries in Drew Carey's diary
- What our audience is thinking right now
- Unusual uses for your cat
- Party Quirks
- Host: Jeff
- Wayne - Hopelessly outclassed tag-team wrestler
- Colin - Posing for Playboy magazine
- Ryan - Series of animals crossing thin ice
- Greatest Hits
- TV commercial pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singers: Wayne and Jeff
- Album: "Songs of the Taxi Driver"
- Bee Gees - "I Can't Pronounce the Driver's Name"
- 50s rock and roll - "Hey, I Think We're Going In Circles"
- Punk - "Your Air Freshener Smells Like Crap"
- About: The Beach
- Jeff Davis
- As punishment, the rest get to do a hoedown
- Wayne reads the credits as a Jamaican love god talking about his conquests
- After "Scenes from a Hat", Drew throws the hat like a frisbee and hits a camera.