|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
November 2, 2000
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The Actors' Unions to Tiger Woods.
- Let's Make A Date
- Brad is the bachelorette, hoping to choose between...
- Wayne, who is the Wicked Witch of the West and her army of Flying Monkeys,
- Colin, who is a drunk fireman responding to a call, and
- Ryan, who is a goldfish in a bowl of water and has a five-second memory.
- Brad and Wayne sing a Jewish wedding-style song to Kim, who sells light bulbs for a living.
- Colin and Ryan try to sell a new miracle product that can supposedly fight off cellulite.
- Scenes Cut From A Movie
- Psycho, Showgirls, Pulp Fiction, Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, Caddyshack, and Braveheart.
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- Having Slept with an Ugly Woman
- Foreign Film Dub
- A French action film called "Uh-huh!"
- Brad does the dubbing for Wayne, and Ryan for Drew.
- Colin Mochrie
- Everyone reads the credits as if they were all the Wicked Witches of the West.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|