Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- His belts need replacing, Greg Proops
- He's low on fluid, Wayne Brady
- He needs a tune-up, Colin Mochrie
- He just blew a gasket, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- The word "rapid" in "Rapid Transit"
- Survival Show
- Host: Greg
- Contestants: Wayne, Colin, and Ryan
- Location: Post Office
- Scenes from a Hat
- When it's unwise to say "I don't care" to her
- People you wish would just shut up
- Men that women just don't seem to go for
- Pick-up lines of the elderly
- Things you shouldn't do when confronted by a street gang
- Things you shouldn't joke about with your girlfriend's father
- Difficult things to sell door-to-door
- Performers: Greg, Ryan, and Colin
- Job: Army Drill Sergeants
- Greatest Hits
- TV commercial pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singer: Wayne
- Album: Songs of the Safari
- 1920s Fats Waller - "Lion Nibblin' on My Toes"
- Jamaican rap - "Ants, Ants, Ants in My Pants"
- Tracy Chapman - "Man, It's Hot"
- Greg Proops
- The losers get to do a game with Drew
- Ryan and Colin read the credits as if Ryan is Dr. Frankenstein and he's teaching his monster, Colin, to read