|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
October 19, 2000
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The Clinton legacy.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Greg
- Co-Anchor: Colin (Frat boy cruising in a car with his buddies)
- Sportscaster: Wayne (In a Miss Fitness USA pageant)
- Weather: Ryan (Inca high priest who must sacrifice a virgin)
- Sound Effects (With Audience Members)
- Marie and Anne provide sound effects for Colin and Ryan
- The scene: Colin and Ryan are two firemen sleeping in the station house when the alarm sounds.
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings a song about a coffee grinder in the style of a dance number from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Ryan and Greg are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: Women in swimsuits modelling and posing at the beach.
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- Voting for Ross Perot.
- World's Worst...
- Things to Say/Do on a Romantic Date
- Wayne Brady
- Everyone reads the credits as if they were desperate for money and watching a horserace on the track.
- Music performed by Laura Hall and Linda Taylor.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|