Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Take off all your clothes please, Wayne Brady
- Just lie face down on the bed, Chip Esten
- Turn your head and cough, Colin Mochrie
- Get out before you infect all of us, Ryan Stiles
I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The female characters on A Perfect Storm
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Chip
- Wayne - Evil horror movie doll Chucky
- Colin - Cowardly old bystander in a western
- Ryan - Relentless bounty hunter rounding up the infamous "Bald Men Gang"
- Scene with an Audience Member
- Performers: Ryan and Colin, and Giselle from the audience
- Scene: Two surgeons competing for the attention of Giselle, their attractive nurse
- Sound Effects
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Lynn and Gail
- Scene: Two buddy cops relaxing in their squad car just before being called to an incident
- Motown Group
- Singers: Wayne, Chip, and Ryan
- Song: "Do the Sewer Worker"
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Performers: Wayne, Drew, and Ryan
- To: Chrissy from the audience
- Song: "You Are My Butterstick"
- Colin Mochrie
- Gets to sit at the desk
- Colin and Ryan read the credits with Lynn and Gail helping with sound effects