|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
October 12, 2000
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Twinkies Light
- Weird Newscasters
- Colin: Anchor
- Kathy: Co-Anchor (Colin's nagging, overbearing wife)
- Wayne: Sportscaster (The munchkins from the Wizard of Oz)
- Ryan: Weather (Shows why he is known as Mr. Sexual Harassment)
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings a song for audience member and editor of Teen Style magazine Maureen, in the style of Sisqo.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad things to do during an earthquake.
- Graffiti found in the White House restroom.
- Rejected names for bras.
- Unfortunate wedding night confessions.
- Inappropriate compliments to give your mother.
- What Drew Carey's thinking right now.
- What Are You Trying To Say?
- Colin is being fitted for a suit by Ryan.
- Party Quirks
- Kathy is hosting a party.
- Wayne: Island tribal chief and his interpreter.
- Colin: Thinks people's butts are sandwiches.
- Ryan: Drag queen sporting a major attitude.
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- Kathy Greenwood
- Kathy and Colin read the credits. Kathy is a bad-tempered film star complaining to angry director Colin about her co-stars.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|