Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Read my lips, no new taxes for Wayne Brady
- I did not inhale, Chip Esten
- I know Colin Mochrie, and you're no Colin Mochrie
- Where's the beef? Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction recycled from Episode 2-23)
- Don't matter, like...
- When I say "I love you" when I'm drunk
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, "Captain Hair" (Colin), and Wayne
- Scene: Colin and Ryan, who are stealing dinosaur bones from an exhibit, are interrupted by the night watchman, Wayne
- Styles: Chick flick, Keystone Cops, Workout video, Porn, Golf show
- Singers: Wayne and Chip
- About: Katie, who works at Hoagie Oagie, a fast food place
- Style: A boy band
- Song Titles
- Scene: At a beach party
- Newsanchors: Ryan and Chip
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Colin Mochrie making faces in previous performances
- Foreign Film Dub
- Actors: Drew and Wayne
- Translators: Ryan and Colin
- Language: Canadian
- Film: Out and About
- Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Get to do a game with Drew
- Everybody reads the credits as French can-can dancers
- The "Newsflash" is perhaps the funniest ever done in the series, unintentionally made even better by Colin when he says "It all started with a badly-timed bald joke."
- The running gag from Episode 3-26 about Colin being "Captain Hair" continues in this episode from the same taping session.