|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
May 18, 2000
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The Buffet At A Strip Club
- Questions Only
- Scene: Singles night a produce section in a supermarket
- Film TV and Theatre Styles
- Scene: Ryan and Wayne are 2 guys in a sauna. Colin, a mob hit man, finally catches up with them.
- Styles : Science fiction, Game show, 70's hippie flick, Cartoon, Porno
- Scenes from a Hat
- Songs that kill the romance
- Things to not bring into the bathtub
- Confusing battle cries
- Albums doomed to be flops
- Least likely to win the 2000 presidential elections
- The stupidity award show
- Inopportune times to laugh hysterically
- Old Job, New Job
- Scene: Colin and Denny are getting married, Ryan is the minister but he used to be a NY cop.
- Greatest Hits
- Songs of the Private Eye
- Game Show Hosts
- Denny Siegel
- Denny and Colin read the credits as 2 parents who have had it with their kids.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|