Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- The Colonel's secret recipe, Brad Sherwood
- The home of the Whopper, Wayne Brady
- Did someone say Colin Mochrie
- Here tall guy, tall guy, tall guy, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The Swiss Army
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Ryan and Wayne are two lumberjacks clearing a forest to make way for a new freeway when they're confronted by a protester, Colin, who has chained himself to a tree
- Styles: High school play, Xena, Afterschool Special, Mime, Performance art
- Film Dub
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Brad
- Scene: Waiting for the call to action
- Quick Change
- Performers: Brad, Colin, and Ryan, with Wayne
- Scene: Ryan is the president who is meeting with Brad, an Army general, in a crisis situation. Colin is the president's wife
- Motown Group
- Singers: Brad, Wayne, and Ryan
- Song: "Do the Lumberjack"
- If You Know What I Mean
- Performers: Brad, Colin, and Ryan
- Scene: Back-to-school
- Greatest Hits
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singers: Wayne and Brad
- Album: Songs of the Wrestler
- Reggae - "Turnbuckle, Turnbuckle"
- Romantic Italian ballad - "Piledriver"
- Square dance calling - "One, Two, Kick-Out"
- Pairs: Brad and Colin, Drew and Ryan
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a game of Props with Drew
- Ryan and Colin read the credits as two police officers on megaphones trying to contain a crowd