Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- He's lost that loving feeling, Wayne Brady
- My boyfriend's back and he's Chip Esten
- Who wrote the book of love? Colin Mochrie
- He's coming to take me away, ha ha, ho ho, he he, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- A condom to a Trekkie
- Colin: Captain Hair
- Ryan: Totally Insane Old Man
- Chip: The Chippendale Kid
- Wayne: Captain Frat Boy
- Crisis: No more Rogaine
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Chip
- Wayne - Possessed girl from The Exorcist
- Colin - Cantankerous snowman who is melting
- Ryan - Destructive toddler learning to walk and talk
- Singers: Wayne and Chip
- About: A funnel
- Style: 1940s tap dance number
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Colin is Davy Crockett, and Ryan is Jim Bowie, and they're about to make their last stand at the Alamo and Colin is losing his nerve
- "Lay a wet one on me, big guy."
- "Why are you dressed like a French maid?"
- "It's time for your sponge bath."
- "Shut up and touch the monkey!"
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad game show concepts
- Things you never want to hear your grandmother say
- Pick up lines in the fruit and vegetable aisle
- Personal ads that won't get many responses
- People you'll never see on the cover of Playboy
- Modern additions to the ten commandments
- If dogs told jokes
- Favorite pranks of ER doctors
- Pairs: Colin and Wayne, Drew and Ryan
- Chip Esten
- The rest get to do a game of Props
- Colin reads the credits as Captain Hair