|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
April 27, 2000
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- My Gym Bag
- The Elections
- Let's Make A Date
- Brad - Dracula with an insatiable apetite
- Colin - Desperate middle aged housewife looking to spice up her life
- Ryan - Having a big fight with his boyfriend backsage
- Scene: Elephant Seal
- Title Sequence
- 'Hillary and Monica'
- Whose Line?
- Ugly hunch backed Quasimodo (Ryan) has just rescued and taken beautiful gypsy girl (Colin) to his tower as a mob forms outside.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Secret double lives of whose line actors
- Posts you'll never see on a church bulletin board
- Hobbies of the stupid
- America's least popular monuments
- Strange chants over heard while jumping ropes
- What models say to each other as they pass on the runway
- Documentary subjects you'll never see,
- Probation Officer
- Brad Sherwood
- Everyone reads the credits as 2 neighbouring families argung over a fence
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|