Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Look! The bat signal! Brad Sherwood
- Holy fire escape! Wayne Brady
- To the bat poles! Colin Mochrie
- If I could just reach my Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- My gym bag
- The elections
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Wayne
- Brad - Dracula with an insatiable appetite
- Colin - Desperate middle-aged housewife looking to spice up her life
- Ryan - Having a big fight with his boyfriend backstage
- News anchors: Brad and Colin
- Field reporter: Ryan
- On the green screen: Elephant seals
- Title Sequence
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Sitcom: Hillary and Monica
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: Ugly hunchback Quasimodo, played by Ryan, has just rescued and taken to his bell tower the beautiful French gypsy girl Esmerelda, played by Colin, as an angry mob forms outside
- "I had no idea you were inflatable."
- "Sorry, that's the beer talking."
- "Let's get jiggy with it!"
- "Drew Carey makes me hot."
- Scenes from a Hat
- The secret double lives of Whose Line cast members
- Posts you'll never see on a church bulletin board
- Hobbies of the stupid
- America's least popular monuments
- Strange chants overheard while jumping rope
- What models say to each other as they pass on the runway
- Documentary subjects you'll never see
- Performers: Wayne, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- About: Probation officer
- Brad Sherwood
- Everyone reads the credits as two neighboring families arguing over the fence