Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Suitable for all audiences, Wayne Brady
- May be unsuitable for younger viewers, Chip Esten
- NC-17 for nudity and language, Colin Mochrie
- Yeehaa! Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Opera in Alabama
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Colin Themarines"
- Co-anchor: Chip as "Smiley Dick" - High-energy game show host
- Sports: Wayne as "Wink Winkley" - Sadistic Marine drill sergeant
- Weather: Ryan as "Happy" - Gets hit in the crotch with a football
- Scene to Rap
- Scene: The Exorcist
- Pairs: Ryan and Chip, Wayne and Colin
- News anchors: Ryan and Chip
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Arabian Nights / Belly Dancing
- Greatest Hits
- TV voiceover guys: Colin and Ryan
- Singers: Wayne and Chip
- Album: Songs of the Doctor
- Devo - "HMO"
- Rodgers and Hammerstein - "Take Two and Call Me in the Morning"
- Chubby Checker - "Cough While I Twist"
- Questions Only
- Performers: Drew, Wayne, Colin, and Ryan
- Scene: Desperate soldiers trapped behind enemy lines
- Colin Mochrie, Wayne Brady, and Ryan Styles
- Get to do a game with Drew
- Ryan and Chip read the credits as two square dance callers