Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- The Man with the Golden Gun, Wayne Brady
- From Russia with Love, Karen Maruyama
- For Your Eyes Only, Colin Mochrie
- The Spy Who Loved Me, Ryan Stiles
Hey, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Are useless, just like...
- The lottery ticket in your pocket
- Don't matter, just like...
- Borders to the Germans
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Karen
- Scene: Ryan is a WWII pilot saying goodbye to his tearful girlfriend, Karen, as he leaves on a dangerous mission; Colin, his wounded co-pilot, promises to look after her
- Styles: John Wayne, Guerilla theater, Pokemon, Monster movie
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Les Miserable"
- Co-anchor: Karen as "Francine Lee" - Frisky granny with a crush on Colin
- Sports: Wayne as "Winky" - Inept fireman called to an emergency
- Weather: Ryan as "Stormy" - Matador in a bullfight
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- About: Bob, a pastor
- Style: A James Bond theme song
- Party Quirks
- Host: Karen
- Wayne - An episode of Cops in 30 seconds
- Colin - Thinks Karen is a malfunctioning vending machine
- Ryan - Cat going through all nine lives
- Host: Karen
- The Millionaire Show
- Host: Colin
- Contestant: Ryan
- Friend on the phone: Wayne
- Audience member: Karen
- Theme: 1930s gangsters
- Karen Maruyama
- The rest are punished by doing a "Hoedown"
- Wayne and Karen read the credits as two Whose Line fans waiting to meet the cast at the stage door