Good evening and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Follow that car, Brad Sherwood
- They're gaining on us, Wayne Brady
- Don't worry, I drove one of these things in the Army, Colin Mochrie
- I think we lost 'em, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The rack of Speedos at the Big & Tall shop
- My Thighmaster
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Wayne
- Brad - Frisky dog going rabid
- Colin - World's ugliest man looking for action
- Ryan - Quasimodo determined to rescue Esmerelda
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Two hikers on donkeys are at each other's throats after three days lost in Echo Valley
- Styles: Science fiction, Mystery, Silent, Afterschool Special
- Pairs: Ryan and Brad, Colin and Wayne
- News anchors: Colin and Brad
- Field reporter: Ryan
- On the green screen: Alligators
- Greatest Hits
- TV guys: Colin and Ryan
- Singers: Wayne and Brad
- Album: Songs of the Psychiatrist
- 80s rhythm and blues - "Your Time's Up"
- Reggae - "Half a Phobia's Better Than None"
- Early rock - "Freud or Jung? Who Knows?"
- World's Worst
- Night club act
- Performers: Brad, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Wayne Brady
- The rest have to help Drew with World's Worst
- Brad and Colin read the credits as two excitable reporters covering the rivals at a big awards show