Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Sent to earth from planet Krypton, Brad Sherwood
- Faster than speeding bullet, Wayne Brady
- Lives in the fotress of solitude, Colin Mochrie
- Gets undressed in phone booths, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The price tags at a 99-cent store
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Wayne
- Brad - In a 1960s beach movie
- Colin - Dr. Jekyll desperate not to turn into Mr. Hyde
- Ryan - Going through all stages of marriage with the chooser
- Scene to Rap
- About: Towering Inferno
- Pairs: Ryan and Brad, Colin and Wayne
- Moving People
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Movers from the audience: Frankie and Adrianna
- Scene: Superman, Ryan, is about to rescue Colin, who is Lois Lane, from the cliff where she is hanging
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Wayne and Brad
- Spokesmen: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of Football
- Disco - "Who's that Tight End?"
- Russian ballad - "Dallas 7 - Green Bay 10"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - "I Said Punt"
- Questions Only
- Performers: Colin, Wayne, Drew, and Ryan
- Scene: In an office where rumors are circulating
- Brad Sherwood
- The rest get to do a game of Questions Only
- Brad and Colin read the credits as if they were accepting an Oscar