Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- You don't bring me flowers, Wayne Brady
- You don't sing me love songs, Josie Lawrence
- You don't return my phone calls, Colin Mochrie
- Get out! Just get out! Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down. Let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- A suggestion box at Tiananmen Square
- Questions Only
- Scene: In a lingerie section of a department store on Valentine's Day
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: Zoro, played by Ryan, catches up with the leader of the Mexican guard, played by Colin
- "Here's Johnny!"
- "My poodle's stuck in the heater vent."
- "Let me be your love monkey."
- "Seeing you naked changed my life."
- Scenes from a Hat
- Odd hijacker demands
- Rejected themes for restaurants
- Video tapes that won't sell out at Blockbuster
- Interview questions you'd like to hear asked of a Miss America contestant
- The wrong thing to say when she says "I love you"
- Messages delivered a little late
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Wayne and Josie
- TV announcers: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of the Chiropractor
- Tango - "Crackety Crack, Don't Talk Back"
- Boogie Woogie - "Is That a Bulging Disc, or Are You Just Happy to See Me?"
- Gilbert and Sullivan - "Readjustin' Justin While the Wind Is Gustin' Gustin"
- About: Children
- Ryan, Colin, and Josie
- Get to do a "Hoedown" with Drew
- Ryan and Colin read the credits as two disgruntled football fans sitting in the bleachers