Good evening and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of Greg Proops
- I know what you did last summer to Wayne Brady
- Be afraid, be very afraid of Colin Mochrie
- It's Alive, Ryan Stiles
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Jerry Springer's final thought
- The other guy from Wham!
- A stop sign at three in the morning
- Greg - Armpit Man
- Ryan - Fashion Photographer Kid
- Colin - Professor Panic
- Wayne - Captain Does The Splits At Every Moment He Can
- Crisis: We're out of deodorant
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- About: Delores, a retired high school secretary who likes to garden
- Style: Michael Jackson getting older
- News anchors: Ryan and Greg
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Chinese nuclear test site
- Questionable Impressions
- Scene: In a hospital
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Performers: Wayne, Drew, and Ryan
- Musical: My Favorite Shoe
- Song: "You've Got Soul"
- Ryan Stiles and Wayne Brady
- Ryan and Wayne read the credits as teenage girls at a slumber party
- Presuming she'd want to win, Delores from "Song Styles" is the all-time points winner, since she received one point to plant and grow a big point tree so she could have as many points as she wanted for the rest of her life.