Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Lean and tender, Brad Sherwood
- Nicely trimmed, Wayne Brady
- Well-marbled, Colin Mochrie
- The bits that go in to make a hot dog, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down. Let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused from Episode 2-07)
- Don't matter, kinda like...
- Song Titles
- Scene: At an airport
- Gangsta Rap
- Singers: Wayne and Brad
- About: An astronaut
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad choices for pets
- Strange things to find in your bed
- Dangerous things to do while you are naked
- Baby names that will one day get your child's ass kicked
- Little-known facts about our host, Drew Carey
- Things you wish you hadn't said to the President
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Brad as "Chester Steakknife"
- Co-anchor: Colin as "Carl Turkeybaster" - Has chosen this moment to become a nudist
- Sports: Wayne as "Carlos Burritogrande" - Latin pop heartthrob
- Weather: Ryan as "Franklin" - Mafia boss who realizes the camera is an assassin
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Heads: Wayne, Ryan, and Brad
- Musical: Gee You Smell Terrific
- Song: "I Love Cheese"
- Wayne Brady
- Gets to sit behind the desk and do what Drew does while there's performing going on, read magazines and drink beer
- The rest have to do a "Hoedown"
- Ryan and Colin read the credits like two guys in a bar about to get in a fight
- Jonathan Mangum is seen in the audience.