|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
October 7, 1999
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Saying Your Luggage Has Been With You Since You Packed It
- Weird Newscasters
- Co-Anchor: Chip is in the middle of a Broadway musical
- Sportscaster: Wayne is Drew's No1. Teenage Fan
- Weatherman: Ryan is desperate to quell rumours that he's gay
- Wayne and Chip sing a song to Connie, The Receptionist at a Doctor's Office, in the style of a Jump 'n Jive song.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Baseball Umpires at Home
- Ill Advised Valentine's Day Gifts
- Favourite Pranks of Nuns
- Other Things The First Man On The Moon Mights Have Said
- Opening Lines To Foreign National Anthems
- Lines You Wouldn't Hear In A Western
- Rejected Jeopardy Categories
- People Who Won't Be Appearing On Currency Anytime Soon
- Whose Line?
- Ryan is Rhett Butler, and Colin is Scarlett O'Hara. Rhett Finally Tells Scarlett That He Is Leaving
- Questions Only
- Scene: Godzilla
- Chip Esten
- Ryan and Chip read the credits while Ryan tries to convince Chip that he's not gay.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|