Good evening and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Boldly going where no man has gone before, Greg Proops
- Set phasers to stun for Wayne Brady
- It's worse than that, he's dead! Colin Mochrie
- If I give her any more, she'll blow, Ryan Stiles
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The plot of a porno movie
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Wayne
- Greg - An exorcist
- Colin - Rabid Canadian ice hockey player
- Ryan - Strip club bouncer
- Film Dub
- Performers: Ryan, Greg, and Colin
- Scene: One day in the saloon
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Performers: Wayne, Colin, and Ryan
- Musical: Bob
- Song: "Flea Dip"
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Greg
- Scene: Ryan and Greg are two archaeologists about to open the tomb of the cursed mummy, Colin
- Styles: High school drama, Bergman film, Afterschool Special, Real World
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- TV voiceover guys: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of the Dog-Walker
- Bluegrass - "Scoop It Up"
- Funk - "Don't Be Sniffin' There"
- Neville Brothers - "No More Soft Food for You"
- World's Worst
- Things to say at a major awards ceremony
- Performers: Greg, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Wayne Brady
- Gets to sit at the desk and relax while the rest play World's Worst
- Ryan and Greg read the credits as two cattle auctioneers