Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- He has a good beat, Greg Proops
- He really rocks, Wayne Brady
- He's easy to dance to, Colin Mochrie
- You'll be humming it all night, Ryan Stiles
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The bow tie on a Chippendale dancer
- A congressman from Rhode Island
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Jackson Goodreader"
- Co-anchor: Greg - A heckler
- Sports: Wayne as "Reginald Reginald Reginald" - Precocious multi-talented child star
- Weather: Ryan - Angry NBA player about to get ejected
- African Chant
- Singer: Wayne, with the others as backup
- About: Pat, the sprinkler guy
- Scenes from a Hat
- State mottoes rejected for license plates
- What God created on an off day
- Bad things to hear from the doctor who's operating on you
- President Clinton's things to do list
- Change Emotion
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Greg
- Canteen - Lust
- Jungle knife - Fury
- Scene: Big game hunters lost in the jungle
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- TV commercial guys: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of the Exterminator
- Rockabilly - "Ooh, a Spider"
- Eartha Kitt - "You Go Under the House"
- Cher - "Ants, Rats, and Gypsy Moths"
- Performers: Wayne, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- About: Village People
- Greg Proops
- The rest have to be punished by doing a hoedown
- Ryan and Greg read the credits as two frat boys spending spring break at a crowded beach