|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
September 16, 1999
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The police department in Columbia
- The 'international' in 'International House Of Pancakes'
- Let's Make a Date
- Wayne: Characters from South Park
- Colin: In A Medieval dungeon being tortured for information
- Ryan: Vulture looking for the ultimate feast
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- 'Timber' from the Broadway musical 'Lumberjacks in Love'.
- Stand Sit Lie
- Scene: Wayne has talked her boyfriend, Colin, into coming to Ryan's tattoo parlour
- Greatest Hits
- Songs of the Dentist
- Car Salesman
- Wayne Brady
- Colin reads the credits as an angry school bus driver
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|