Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- May I see your license? Wayne Brady
- Do you know how fast you were going? Chip Esten
- You have the right to remain silent, Colin Mochrie
- Oh, you'll talk, Ryan Stiles
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- The police department in Columbia
- The word "international" in International House of Pancakes
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Chip
- Wayne - Characters from South Park
- Colin - In a medieval dungeon being tortured for information
- Ryan - Vulture looking for the ultimate feast
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Heads: Wayne, Colin, and Ryan
- Musical: Lumberjacks in Love
- Song: "Timber"
- Pairs: Ryan and Chip, Colin and Wayne
- Stand Sit Lie
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
Scene: Three campers are preparing for bed in the woods on the night of a full m...
- Scene: Wayne has talked her boyfriend, Colin, into coming to Ryan's tattoo parlor
- Greatest Hits
- TV voiceover guys: Colin and Ryan
- Singers: Wayne and Chip
- Album: Songs of the Dentist
- Salsa - "Just Say No...vocaine"
- Wilson Pickett - "It Has to Come Out"
- Heavy metal - "I Ain't Wearin' No Braces"
- Performers: Chip, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- About: Car Salesmen
- Wayne Brady
- Gets to sit at the desk while the rest do a hoedown
- Colin reads the credits as an angry school bus driver