Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Melts in your mouth, Wayne Brady
- Something smells good, Keegan-Michael Key
- Tonight's special, Colin Mochrie
- Tastes like chicken, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun!
- Scene: One night in Vegas
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Jamila and Cheryl
- Scene: Two high-tech French Secret Service agents preparing to land their helicopter and pursue a heavily-armed spy through Paris
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Walt Doesthefoxsay"
- Co-anchor: Keegan - Bitchy beautician using Colin to demonstrate everything that can go wrong
- Sports: Wayne as "Wi' Him" - 60 years of American television: the highlights
- Weather: Ryan as "Lucky Peru" - The rise and fall of a lottery winner
- Scenes from a Hat
- Strange things to hear from your waiter
- Pick up lines that won't work on Aisha
- If fairy-tale characters appeared on Jerry Springer
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Keegan, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is a special forces survival expert teaching new recruit Keegan how to live off the land
- All you handsome fellows
- Winners read out the credits as if they were in the locker room after a big game, showering and enjoying some horseplay
- Laura Hall and Linda Taylor are credited as musicians, though they do not perform in this episode.
- This episode was in memory of Danny Breen, a producer of the show, who died 29 December 2017.