Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Ooh la la, it's Wayne Brady
- Sacrebleu, it's Gary Anthony Williams
- Bella, bella, it's Colin Mochrie
- Achtung, achtung, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up.
- Scene: One day in the supermarket
- Performers: Wayne and Gary
- About: Alfonso
- Style: 80s breakdance
- Performers: Ryan, Wayne, and Alfonso with Colin's voice
- Scene: Mad scientist Ryan is experimenting on his assistant Alfonso, forcing him to take potions that have strange effects, when suddenly Ryan's unstable female assistant Wayne bursts in also having drunk all them potions
- Scenes from a Hat
- Unlikely pet food commercials
- Unusual times to use the phrase "ta-da"
- Things you wouldn't want to hear on a submarine
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Wayne and Alfonso
- Scene: A young couple are camping in the woods, when suddenly they are abducted by aliens and taken to their amazing spacecraft
- Singers: Wayne, Gary, and Colin
- About: Cynthia, who died tragically in a hockey-related accident
- All four of you lovely gentlemen
- Winners join the star guest and read the credits as if Alfonso is teaching them all how to do "The Carlton"