Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Red carpet, Wayne Brady
- VIP area, Keegan-Michael Key
- Guest of honor, Colin Mochrie
- You're not on the list, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up.
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: At an FBI gun range, trigger-happy partners Ryan and Keegan are practicing firing different weapons, suddenly a pair of crazy escaped convicts, both played by Wayne, burst in seeking revenge on the cops who put them away.
- Do it like you're all on a Spanish game show
- Do it sexy
- Do it like you're catwalk models
- Scenes from a Hat
- If drill sergeants did other jobs
- The worst person to be stranded with on a desert island
- Opening songs of doomed Broadway musicals
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Indiana Jones, Ryan, is on an adventure with his lovely girlfriend, Colin, and they discover a hidden tomb and become trapped inside.
- "Where the Hell are the restrooms?"
- "Nice boobs!"
- "I'm wearing your mother's underwear."
- "Lick my face and call me Mindy."
- World's worst dating video
- Greatest Hits
- Television voiceover announcers: Ryan and Colin
- Singer: Wayne
- Album: Songs of New Orleans
- Animatronic country bear band - "I Found My Honey at the Mardi Gras"
- Beyonce - "Booze in a Six-Foot Glass"
- All four of you lovely gentlemen
- Winners read the credits as if Keegan is a nervous groom at the altar waiting for his bride who is late to turn up, and the others are everyone else at the wedding
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down