Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Man of steel, Wayne Brady
- Man of the moment, Jeff Davis
- Man about town, Colin Mochrie
- Man, what is that? It's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Seymour Gotnewglasses"
- Co-anchor: Jeff as "Terry" - Plumber desperately trying to plug all the leaks in Colin
- Sports: Wayne - Going through an entire crazy weekend in Vegas
- Weather: Ryan - A war movie in 30 seconds
- Newsanchors: Ryan and Jeff
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Kissing
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things you can say about your clothes, that you can't say about your partner
- Terrible ways to start a conversation
- Bad times to be naked
- The dating videos of Sesame Street characters
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Wayne and Jeff
- Television voiceover personalities: Ryan and Colin
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of Los Angeles
- Ska - "Free Lakers Tickets"
- Prince and Keanu Reeves - "I'm on a New Diet"
- All four of you lovely men
- Winners read out the credits as if they're astronauts taking turns to record personal messages to their family back home
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down