Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Shock and awe, Wayne Brady
- Shock jock, Brad Sherwood
- Shock therapy, Colin Mochrie
- Shock! Horror! OMG! It's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Gord Oftherings"
- Co-anchor: Brad as "Chimpy" - Colin's over-affectionate orangutan
- Sports: Wayne - A day in the life of Aisha
- Weather: Ryan as "Loopy Garoo" - Evil poltergeist causing havoc in the studio
- Performers: Wayne, Ryan, and Heather with Colin's voice
HunkyFoxy coach Ryan is audition new cheerleader Heather for the squad when suddenly her bitchy rival, Wayne, bursts in to compete
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Wayne and Heather
- Scene: Two rock-and-roll musicians rehearsing on their luxury yacht when it suddenly runs into trouble
- Scenes from a Hat
- Lines you wouldn't expect to hear in a love song
- If cops spoke like Dr. Seuss
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- Television voiceover artists: Ryan and Colin
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of the Hospital
- Korean pop featuring Johnny Cash - "I Just Sewed Up My Watch in You"
- Power metal - "I.C.U."
- All four of you lovely gentlemen players
- Winners join the star guest and read out the credits as if they're all members of a high school glee club performing a routine that is going terribly wrong
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down