Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Sing and dance, Wayne Brady
- Hop and jump, Keegan-Michael Key
- Run and hide, Colin Mochrie
- Lift and separate, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up.
- Do not matter, like...
- A fine-toothed comb at Keegan-Michael Key's house
- Scene: Drama erupts at a big family reunion
- Newsanchors: Ryan and Keegan
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Mostly sexy people, mostly at the beach
- Old Job, New Job
- Scene: In a hospital, Wayne is a young woman about to give birth and Keegan is her nervous husband, the doctor, Ryan, and the midwife, Colin enter
- Old job: Ryan and Colin used to be Vegas entertainers
- Scenes from a Hat
- Unlikely things to read in a children's book
- Unlikely lines from a James Bond movie
- Products that shouldn't be advertised in a sexy way
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- TV voiceover artists: Colin and Ryan
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of New Orleans
- Irish rock - "Beads for Boobs"
- Stadium rock with the mic going in and out - "I'm Eating My Way Through a Broken Heart"
- All four of you gentlemen
- Winners read out the credits as if they're all gradually turning into The Incredible Hulk
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down