Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Serving aces, it's Wayne Brady
- Strong forehand, Gary Anthony Williams
- Double fault, Colin Mochrie
- New ball, please, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Carlo Cuzthetiresflat"
- Co-anchor: Gary as "Trixie" - Colin's lapdancer for the evening
- Sports: Wayne as "Chauncey" - Manic Irish dancer trying to start the world's biggest Riverdance in the studio
- Weather: Ryan as "Thaddeus P. Carbuckle" - 19th century showman looking for new acts for his freak show
- Performers: Wayne, Cedric, Ryan, and Colin
- Scene: It's a high school reunion and passions erupt
- World's Worst
- Things to see or hear in a superhero movie
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Wayne and Cedric
- Scene: Astronauts whose spaceship flies into an asteroid storm, they're forced to make a crash landing on a hostile alien planet
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Wayne and Gary
- TV voiceover artists: Ryan and Colin
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of Dallas
- The Lion King - "Long Boots and Short Horses"
- Cajun - "Everything's Bigger"
- All four of you lovely gentlemen
- Winners read out the credits in this way: Wayne, Gary, and Ryan are Beverly Hills housewives complaining to plastic surgeon Colin about their botched surgery
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down