Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Double O seven, Wayne Brady
- Double impact, Heather Anne Campbell
- Double jeopardy, Colin Mochrie
- Double whiskey, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad things to say or do while your partner is giving birth
- Unlikely things for your dentist to say or do
- What people are really thinking when making love
- Strange lines to hear in a sci-fi movie
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: On a doomed planet, Ryan is preparing to send his son Colin to safety on Earth
- "Hubba hubba, those are enormous!"
- "Come on baby, let's twerk."
- "Who brought the pig?"
- "I think I'm gonna be sick."
- Forward Rewind
- Scene: Coach Colin is teaching pro-wrestler Wayne some new moves, Ryan enters as Wayne's pumped-up rival who challenges him, Heather is Wayne's passionate girlfriend who rushes in
- News anchors: Ryan and Heather
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Worms, grubs, and maggots
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- TV voiceover artists: Ryan and Colin
- Album: Songs of the Roommate
- Belly dance - "Evicted"
- Adele - "I Found Him in Bed with My Best Girl"
- The lovely and curvaceous Colin Mochrie
- Winner reads the credits as a slimy realtor showing young couple Wayne and Heather around a house, Ryan is the creepy houseowner
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down