Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Mogul champ, Wayne Brady
- Super G, Gary Anthony Williams
- Bunny slope, Colin Mochrie
- Avalanche, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Gary
- Wayne - Frankenstein's monster getting other monsters together for a party
- Colin - Mad lady who thinks people's body parts are her pets
- Ryan - Obnoxious giant talking tick looking for the perfect body to live on
- Film Dub
- Performers: Ryan, Gary, Colin and Wayne
- Scene: One evening in a bar
- What's in the Bag?
- Performers: Ryan, Colin and Wayne
- Bag donors: Molly and Jenna
- Scene: Batman and Robin have come to rescue Catwoman who's been kidnapped and tied up in the Joker's booby-trapped lair
- World's Worst
- Presidential candidate
- Greatest Hits
- TV voiceover artists:
- Album: Songs of the Spa
- Lou Rawls and the cast of South Park - "Mud Bath and Hoedowns"
- Swing - "Hot Rocks"
- The fantastic Colin Mochrie
- Winner reads the credits as a news reporter in the field reporting on an alien spacecraft that has landed behind him
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down