Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Harlem shaking, Wayne Brady
- Doing the Dougie, Jeff Davis
- Gangnam styling Colin Mochrie
- Funky chicken, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Francis Fulloffrenchpeople"
- Co-anchor: Jeff as "Dallas Finely" - Soap opera doctor desperate to save Colin's life
- Sports: Wayne - Hard-bitten cop rounding up the notorious Bad Haircut Gang
- Weather: Ryan as "Partially Cloudy" - A passionate football fan going through the day of a big game
- Irish Drinking Song
- About: Taking your date to get pancakes
- Party Quirks
- Host: Jeff
- Wayne - A succession of different video game characters
- Colin - The entire Lord of the Rings trilogy in thirty seconds
- Ryan - A series of sperm using different modes of transport to get to the egg
- World's Worst
- Talent show act
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Wayne and Jeff
- TV voiceover artists: Ryan and Colin
- Album: Songs of the Beach
- Opera - "Sand in the Crack"
- Amy Winehouse and Christopher Walken - "Flirtin' with the Lifeguard"
- Sir Colin Mochrie
- Winner reads the credits as if he's getting married and these other three men are his bachelor party
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down