|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
August 4, 2014
- Host: Aisha Tyler
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Weird Newscasters (with audience members)
- Colin is the anchor of a news program with Jeff, Ryan and Wayne as his oddball co-presenters. Jeff is the co-anchor and is a soap opera doctor desperate to save Colin's life. Wayne is the sportscaster and is also a hard-bitten cop rounding up the notorious bad haircut gang. Ryan is the weatherman and is also a passionate football fan going through the day of a big game.
- Irish Drinking Song
- Topic: getting pancakes with your date.
- Party Quirks
- Jeff is hosting a party with Wayne, and Colin, and Ryan as his oddball guests he must guess. Wayne is a succession of different video game characters. Colin is the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy in 30 seconds. Ryan is a series of sperm using different modes of transport to get to the egg.
- World's Worst
- Topic: The World's Worst talent show act
- Greatest Hits
- Album: Songs of the Beach (The same as the last episode Jeff Davis was in).
- Colin Mochrie.
- Colin reads the credits as if he's getting married and Wayne, Jeff, and Ryan are at his bachelor party
- Jeff mentions making an "h" out of Colin, referencing a gag done in Season 5.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|