Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Ladies love him, Wayne Brady
- Men want to be him, Jeff Davis
- Children pity him, Colin Mochrie
- Animals fear him, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up.
- Scene: A busy night in a hospital
- Singers: Wayne and Jeff
- About: Robbie
- Style: One Direction
- Performers: Wayne, Ryan, and Robbie with Colin's voice
- Scene: Ryan is an army drill sergeant putting Robbie through basic training and Wayne enters as Robbie's female rival determined to prove that she's the best cadet
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad things to say in a job interview
- If Sesame Street were a soap opera
- Chants schoolgirls never sing during jump rope
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Robbie, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is Robbie's Italian mother passing down her family's secret Italian recipes
- All four of our boys
- Winners read the credits with the star guest teaching everyone how to count to five
- In "Scenes from a Hat" Ryan brings back the letter "h" from Episode 5-06.
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down
- #WLIIA - as Aisha introduces "Helping Hands"