Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Always in fashion, Wayne Brady
- Fits like a glove, Keegan-Michael Key
- Dressed to kill, Colin Mochrie
- His mom dressed him, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Don't matter
- So why do I keep giving them out?
- Yet I spread them about freely like a teenager giving somebody mono
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Keegan
- Wayne - Flamboyant glamour photographer getting people to pose for sexy photos
- Colin - All of Ryan and Wayne's former lovers returning for one last fling
- Ryan - Angry bee who thinks people's possessions are pollen to take to the queen, Colin
- Forward Rewind
- Scene: Wayne is a heavily-pregnant woman whose water breaks, she has to be driven to the hospital by her panicking husband Colin, Ryan enters as the midwife, and Keegan is whatever character strikes his fancy
- Film Dub
- Performers: Ryan, Keegan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: One morning on the slopes
- Scenes from a Hat
- Strange things to see or hear in a children's TV show
- Names of cars that would never sell
- If the Old Testament was a soap opera
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- TV voiceover artists: Ryan and Colin
- Album: Songs of Spring Break
- Macklemore - "Show Your Boobies"
- Lady Gaga - "Twelve in a Room"
- Wayne Brady and Keegan-Michael Key
- Winners read the credits as cackling witches casting spells and summoning demons played by the other two handsome fellows
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down