|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
May 2, 2014
- Host: Aisha Tyler
- Special Guest:
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Weird Newscasters Colin is the anchor of a news program with Gary, Ryan, and Wayne acting as co-presenters with each person with a different characteristic. Gary is the co-anchor, and is also Colin's loudmouth grandpa to whom Colin is a constant disappointment. Wayne is the sportscaster and is also going through an entire relationship with Aisha. Ryan is the weatherman and is also a drill sergeant putting the entire audience through physical training.
- Dubbing Done with Mircea. A lustful teenager (Ryan) is making out in a car with a student (Mircea) when a full moon appears. The student starts to turn into a werewolf, when another werewolf (Wayne) enters looking for a mate. Mircea's voice is provided by Colin.
- World's Worst World's worst commercial.
- Secret Colin is the lone ranger and Ryan is Tonto. The secret is an inflatable female doll (known in the scene as The Lone Ranger's secret girlfriend).
- Irish Drinking Song Reason to celebrate divorce.
- Helping Hands Also done with Mircea. Ryan is James Bond on a date with a Russian spy played by Mircea, and Bond is trying to get information about this Russian spy. Ryan's arms are provided by Colin.
- Wayne is a coach on The Biggest Loser, with Gary, Colin, and Ryan as contestants.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|