Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- The one and only, Wayne Brady
- One in a million, Gary Anthony Williams
- One of a kind, Colin Mochrie
- One sick puppy, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Don't matter...
- That won't keep these guys from sucking up to me all night long
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Glenn Closebutnocigar"
- Co-anchor: Gary - Colin's loudmouth grandfather for whom Colin is a constant disappointment
- Sports: Wayne - Going through an entire relationship with Aisha
- Weather: Ryan as "Phil" - Drill sergeant putting the whole audience through physical training
- Performers: Wayne, Ryan, and Mircea with Colin's voice
- Scene: Ryan is a lustful teenager making out in a car with a student Mircea, a full moon appears, Mircea starts to turn into a werewolf, and then Wayne enters as another werewolf on the lookout for a mate
- World's Worst
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: The Lone Ranger and Tonto
- Secret: Inflatable female doll
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Mircea, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is James Bond on a date with a Russian spy Mircea in a casino, and Bond is trying to get information out of this Russian spy
- The lovely Wayne Brady
- Winner reads out the credits as a trainer on The Biggest Loser, the other three sad sacks are his contestants on the show
- Linda Taylor is credited as a musician, though she does not perform on this episode.
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down