Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Always working, Wayne Brady
- Always smirking, Jeff Davis
- Always shirking, Colin Mochrie
- Always twerking, Greg Proops
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Greg as "Unfeasibly Large"
- Co-anchor: Jeff - Drunk college kid shouting his drive-thru order into Greg the intercom
- Sports: Wayne - Head of a big hillbilly family, gathering his clan for a photo
- Weather: Colin - Highlight reel of all the great horror movie characters
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Colin and Greg
- Audience members: Whitney and Britney
- Scene: Cavalry officer Colin and his bugler Greg are defending a fort from an Apache raid and they decide to move their womenfolk and children to safety
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Greg and Colin
- Props: Wayne and Nolan
- Scene: A honeymooning couple using different modes of transportation to travel across America stopping to see the various sites
- About: Food
- Scenes from a Hat
- Unlikely cosmetics commercials
- Unappetizing flavors of potato chips
- Unlikely things for your proctologist to do or say
- The gentleman player, Mr. Colin Mochrie
- Winner reads the credits as an astronaut reporting back to Mission Control while the others are astronauts sitting behind him
- This is the second of only two episodes of the American version that Ryan Stiles missed, due to illness.
- Linda Taylor is credited as a musician, though she did not perform in this episode.
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down
- #WLIIA - when Aisha introduces "Scenes from a Hat"